1. Even if you want to die, your body will not cooperate. Your skin will form scabs over your cuts and your stomach will contract to cleanse itself of the pills you swallowed. It is in our nature, as humans, to do anything we can to continue our lives. Your body will never stop trying to save you.
2. Don’t lie to yourself.
3. There will be people in your life that will hurt you. You can not prevent this, but you can decide how much pain you will feel.
4. You can never say ‘I love you’ too often.
5. You can not make someone love you. You can only love them and hope that they will return the feeling.
6. Never say ‘I’ll try.’ That will just give you an excuse to fail.
7. School is important. Friends are important. Family and relationships and jobs and responsibilities are important. But nothing is more important than your health and well-being.
8. Be honest, but also be kind.
9. You do not have to justify your actions to anyone but yourself.
10. Being judgmental is unavoidable. However, what you do with that judgement is up to you.
11. Advocating for yourself is one of the best things you can do.
12. If you wake up expecting to have a bad day, then you will have a bad day. Wake up willing to take what the world throws at you and create your own mood.
13. You are in control of your own happiness.
omg they are so offended if you lick them back.
Fun fact! Dogs lick the mouths of those they consider higher in rank! So if you lick them back, they are not offended, they just don’t see themselves as higher than you and they are confused! The second dog must be a very loyal dog because he or she literally refuses to be licked back haha! I love dogs.
i started reading that expecting an angry rant and it turned out to be one of the nicest things ever.
I have reblogged this like ten times
My cat grooms me. What does that mean?
It means your cat thinks your style is wack and is trying to help
hahaha omg so much love for this post
Wooah big O